It's late at night on Friday night. Mark is sitting at the desk and doing his homework. But his neighbours (邻居)are making a lot of noises, and he is very angry.
The people in Room 2 are dancing. The man in Room 3 is mopping the floor in his living room. The woman in Room 4 is playing the violin. The teenagers (青少年)in Room 5 are listening to loud rock music. The dog in Room 6 is barking. And the people in room 7 are having a big argum(争吵).
- [ F ]1. It is a late night at the weekend.
- ( T )2. Mark is sitting at the desk and doing his homework.
- ( T )3. There are some teenagers in Room 5.
- ( F )4. The woman in Room 4 is mopping the floor.
- ( T )5. Mark is angry because his neighbours are making a lot of noises at night.
6.Do you think Mark's neighbours' behavior is good for their neighbors? What other noises can affect our lives?
答:I think it is bad.Beacuse it affects Mark.This is a bad behavior.It can affect surrounding neighbours.I hope they can correct this behavior.
It's 1.S______today. The weather is very fine. We are back to school. It's good to see all my 2. c______ and teachers again. They are all fine and happy. There are twenty-six girls and twenty-eight boys in our class. Mr.Hu is our new 3. E______ teacher and Mr.Li will teach us Maths. I think Maths is not easy, but it's 4.i______ . I'm going to work hard on it. I don't do well in English. I like English. I'll ask Lucy for 5.h______. Lucy is my good friend and I can help her with her Chinese too. I'm going to do my best this term.
- 1.（Sunday） 2.（classmates） 3.（English） 4.（interesting） 5.（help）
6.What is your team favorite subject？Why do you like it？
答：I like English best.Beacause my English teacher is very nice.I like her class. English is widely use in the world and our life. Traveller must know very well about English.
Pandas are lovely animals. Most of them live in the deep forests of Sichuan Province in China. They have white fur, thought（虽然）their shoulders, legs, ears and eyes are black. Pandas are usually very heavy, some of them can be about 1.5 metres all and weigh about 100 kilograms. However pandas are very agile（敏捷的）, they can climb trees as easily as some other animals do.
Pandas have big, sharp teeth and live mainly on bamboo leaves. Every day each grown-up panda eats about 15-30 kilograms of bamboo leaves and they usually spend 10-12 hours eating. Pandas also have spare-time hobbies , Two of their hobbies are climbing trees and sleeping.
Sadly, there are not many pandas left in the world . The Chinese government（政府） is doing its best to protect pandas from being harmed or killed.
- ( F )1. Most of them live in the deep forests of Yunnan Province in China.
- ( T )2. Pandas can climb trees as easily as some other animals.
- ( F )3. Pandas’ teeth are sharp but not very big.
- ( T )4. Every day each baby panda eats about 15-30 kg of bamboo leaves.
- ( F )5. Pandas usually spend 10 -12 hours sleeping.
1. Do all the pandas live in China?
答：No, most of pandas live in China.
2. What colour are the pandas?
答：Black and white.
3. What can pandas do easily?
4. What do they eating best?
5.Why are there not many pandas left in the world?
答：Because some people keep cutting down trees.
6.Do you know the exclusive protection of animals（独有的保护动物） in other countries? Please describe its appearance, body shape and habits, etc.
I know white rhinoceros is the exclusive protection animals in the world, becuase there is only one white rhinoceros alive in Africa. White rhinocers has big body with two horns, it likes eating grass. The skin of rhinocer is very thick, and the legs of rhinocer is very sturdy.
People in different countries have different festivals. The most important festival in Western countries is Christmas. In China, the most important festival is the Spring Festival. On that day, people get together to have a big dinner. Children can get money in red envelopes. And people always wear new clothes. They often fire the fireworks and firecrackers after dinner. They’re all happy during the Spring Festival.
- ( T )1. Christmas is very important in Western countries.
- ( F )2. People get together at Christmas Eve in China.
- ( T )3. Chinese people like to wear new clothes during the Spring Festival.
- ( F )4. Children can get presents in red envelopes.
- ( T )5. Everyone in China is happy during the Spring Festival.
6.How does your family celebrate the Spring Festival?
(1)How many kinds of ways to celebrate the Spring Festival in your group members?
(2)Please share the interesting things with us.
People in the Stone Age live in caves. They don’t have house to live in. They often have a fire in their caves because fire gives their heat and light.At first people eat raw meat and fruit. The meat doesn’t taste nice but people don’t know how to cook it. Little by little（渐渐地）, people get to know how to cook grass and meat. They like to put meat on the fire before thy eat it. Then the meat tastes very good! People never eat raw meat any longer（不再）.
- ( C )1. Where do people in the Stone Age live?
A. In a house.
B. In the tree.
C. In a cave.
- ( B )2. What do they eat?
A. Leaves and fruit.
B. Meat and fruit.
C. Meat and leaves
- ( A )3. Does raw meat taste nice?
A. No, it doesn’t.
B. Yes, it does.
C. We don’t know.
- ( C )4. Why don’t they cook meat with fire?
A. They like raw meat.
B. They don’t have fire.
C. They don’t know how.
- ( A )5.What may（可能）people use to make a fire in the Stone Age?
A. Stones and leaves.
B. Grass and meat.
C. Fruit and sticks.
6.If you travel through 2100.
How do you live?Please imagine your future life.