There are all kinds of trains in the world. There are trains to carry people, trains to carry animals and trains to carry things. There are fast trains and slow trains. Some trains go under the ground and some trains go through hills. In big cities, the streets are usually very busy. So you can find trains under the ground and trains on a rail above the streets. They carry people in and out of the city. Can a train run over water? Yes, it can. There are many bridges over the river. The trains can easily run over the water. But it is not easy to build bridges. Many children have model trains. With the model trains they can build their own rails enjoy the wonderful world of trains.
- ( c )1. There are ___________ kinds of trains in the world.
A. a few
- ( a)2. Usually people like taking_____.
A. fast trains
B. slow trains
C. trains to carry people
- ( b )3. In_____cities,the streets are usually busy.
- ( a )4. The underground trains carry people_____.
A. in and out of big cities
B. in and out of countries
C. run over water
- ( b )5.Many children can enjoy the wonderful world of trains because they_____.
A. have real trains
B. have model trains
C. often take trains
6.个人问题:Introduce a trip to your class.要求不少于6句话，50个单词。
小组问题:Introduce a trip to your class.要求不少于7句话，60个单词。
Jack had some holidays. He wanted to go to the quiet place by train. He put on his best clothes and took a small bag. He got on the train. The train began to leave. Jack put his head out of the window. The wind blew his hat away. He felt anxious(焦急的).He quickly took his small bag and threw(扔)It out of the window. He said ,“ there's my name and address（地址）on my bag. Someone will find my hat and bag. And he will send me the bag and the hat.”
- ( t)1.Jack took the train to the quiet place.
- ( f )2.Before he got to the train station, the train had gone(离开).
- ( f )3.The wind blew his small bag away.
- ( t )4.He quickly threw his small bag out because he could tell someone to send his bag and hat back.
- ( f )5.Jack didn't like his bag, so he threw it.
6.个人问题:Do you agree with the way he retrieved(取回) his hat? And why?要求不少于6句话，50个单词。
小组问题:Do you agree with the way he retrieved(取回) his hat? And why?要求不少于7句话，60个单词。
II第一组问题回答区 II第二组问题回答区 II第三组问题回答区
II第四组问题回答区 II第五组问题回答区 II第六组问题回答区
II第七组问题回答区 II第八组问题回答区 II第九组问题回答区 II第十组问题回答区