Toys are children’s favourite. Children like to play with their toys when they are free. There are many kinds of toys, such as dolls, cars, robots, Lego, puzzles, puppets, Gameboys and so on. Toys are made of different materials(材料).Many toys can really help children think and use their hands. Some toys can make children strong and healthy. But not all the toys are good. Some masks are monster-like. Children are afraid of them. Some people like to keep their toys when they are grown-up. How about you?
- ( b )1. Children like _______ best.
- ( a )2. Children like to play with toys_____.
A. in class
B. in free time
C. when they do homework
- ( c )3. Toys are made of different______.
- ( a )4. Children are afraid of______.
C. monster-like masks
- ( b )5.In the passage, ____ can help children think.
A. Lego and robots
B. dolls and cars
C. many toys
6.个人问题:What kind of toys do you like?要求不少于6句话，50个单词。
小组问题:What kind of toys do you like?要求不少于7句话，60个单词。
Dickens, a great English writer, was born in a small town of England in 1812.When Dickens was nine years old, his family came to London, the capital of England. There were lots of younger children in his family. They were not rich, so their life was hard, and Dickens could not go to school. He didn't go to school until his father came out of prison (监狱). At that time he was twelve years old. But he didn’t finish school.Two years later, he began to work. He often went to the library to read books. He read a lot. Then Dickens wrote lots of novels (小说) and stories all his life. Dickens died over a hundred years ago, but people are still reading his books.
- ( t )1.Dickens was a singer.
- ( f )2.He was born in England.
- ( t )3.Dickens and his brothers could go to school.
- ( f )4.Dickens liked reading books.
- ( f )5.People still read his books now.
6.个人问题:What kind of books do you like to read?要求不少于6句话，50个单词。
小组问题:What kind of books do you like to read?要求不少于7句话，60个单词。
II第一组问题回答区 II第二组问题回答区 II第三组问题回答区
II第四组问题回答区 II第五组问题回答区 II第六组问题回答区
II第七组问题回答区 II第八组问题回答区 II第九组问题回答区 II第十组问题回答区